Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, July 31, 2009

Less than 4 weeks and Counting!!!

Less than 4 weeks till angel #3 arrives ~ that's if she comes on time!! I am quietly confident that she will make an early arrival ~ 2 weeks hopefully :) I cannot wait to meet her!!!!!!! Guaranteed she will be one of the most photographed newborns ever!

This week I have a little session with my gorgeous nephew on Tuesday, then my final session on Thursday, in the studio with my new lights ~ yes, this natural light photographer is delving in to studio lighting and I am totally inspired :) I spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, learning from 3 amazing international photographers at the incredibly inspiring Inspire Me 09 Workshop. It was such an awesome experience and I feel like new doors have been opened for White Wish Photography. I am busy planning next year and hoping to have a perfectly co-operative bub by my side {or in my arms} as I work towards achieving my business goals. The plan is still to have 6 months off with my new princess, but I will be taking on select bookings so please contact me if you are interested in a session during these 6 months. As of February I will be booking shoots on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at this stage, so if you wish to make an advance booking, please let me know. Saturdays are usually VERY popular!

I will finish up with some shots from the workshop ~ some hot models, brilliant teachers and fab locations = shots I am proud of! As always, please leave me some love by clicking on the comments link below :) xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pleased you got so much out of the Workshop. Love the photos.