Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beauty on the Beach!

With just four weeks left of my pregnancy, I am starting to finish up the last of the sessions before my 'maternity leave'. I had a family shoot on the beach booked for yesterday and at one stage I wondered if I would make it?? I had some pains yesterday and the insomnia is starting to take it's toll on me! The thought of trekking up sand dunes wasn't all that appealing :) But I made it and I am SO GLAD I DID. It was a great session!!!

I met the most beautiful little family ~ 2 sweet, sweet little girls with parents to match :) It was pretty blowy on the beach, so we got some gorgeous 'forrest' shots where it was a little more protected. Fantastic wardrobe decisions by M ~ thanks M! Clothes really do make a difference :) I am thrilled with this shoot and I hope you will be too! I think it was worth the climbs, wind and cold!!!

Enjoy your Sneak Peak and feel free to share this link with friends and family. Please leave a comment by clicking on the Comments link below. x




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got thru' the shoot ok Jem. Gorgeous light!!!! and stunning family. well done again honey. Love you Jodie xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Love them Jem,the ones of the girls made me cry they are so Beautiful..Thankyou so much,look 4ward 2 seeing them all..Mel

jemma entriken said...

Fabulous Mel ~ it's nice to make a Mummy cry :)
you are going to love the rest too!! in love with your session!
thanks x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots of my beautiful nieces :) Aliera is such a funny little munchkin!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking such beautiful photos of my 2 grand daughters luv them ! from a proud nan just want to kiss them !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Made my eyes water and they are not even related to me! They are very sweet little girls and they look like a lovely family. Love the photos.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Jem, and a great location.
Garden Girl X