Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, October 12, 2009

Blonde Beauties!!!

On Sunday we hosted a Bathurst Bash with lots of good old friends... when Scott walked in with his girls I knew we would end up in the studio for a 5 minute session ~ absolutely cute to boot!!!!

So here they are, little blonde beauties :) Thanks for letting me steal them for a while Scott!

Don't forget to leave me a comment below and share the link with family and friends.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet little girls, I especially love the close up of the baby, so innocent, and the curls on her big sister are magic.
Gail

gardengirl said...

Lovely children and once again great shots Jem.
Garden Girl X