Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's A Girl!!!

Meet little Miss G ~ a special playmate for my Belle and we couldn't be happier! Her Mummy & I were childhood neighbours and share loads of memories. I hope our girls will share lots of special times together too! She is the newest addition to Cass & Paul's lovely little family. Congratulations guys!!! She is just gorgeous.

10 days new and the perfect little model in my studio yesterday! Thanks G! Belle and I look forward to spending lots of time with you as you grow.
Now, I must add, I have had a lot of people ask me WHY I am still working while I am supposed to be on maternity leave? The answer is, these shoots were booked early on in my pregnancy and newborn sessions need to be done in the first 2 weeks of bubs life... so there it is. I am on leave, and I am loving it!!! Just doing these few special sessions for my lovely clients.
I will post more pics of little Belle later. She is growing so so so much and is still my perfect little bubby. Loving her to bits!

Please leave me a comment - I love to know you have stopped by my Blog x



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shots brought tears to my eyes, I know little Miss G will bring well deserved joy to her parents, grandparents and her big brother! Love them. Gail

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, She's just gorgeous! Great baby making Cass! And hot shots jem! Cant wait to meet her! xoxxo Krista

Anonymous said...

Love them Jem - cannot wait to see the rest!! My Mum thinks the basket one looks like me too - I just think she is too cute for words!!!

gardengirl said...

Too cute for words Jem.
Garden Girl X