Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, October 1, 2009

Twinnies!!!

Introducing 'J' and 'A' ~ the gorgeous twins from Chloe's prep class. I had a quick mini-session with them last week and got some special shots. Thanks girls and thanks especially Lydia. It must be so confronting moving to another country, knowing little english and few people, but Lydia is doing everything possible to fit right in! And doing a wonderful job of it!!

Enjoy your sneak peek! Please leave a comment by clicking on the comments link below and feel free to share the link to the blog with family and friends.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of very sweet girls.

Lydia said...

Jemma!!Really thanks*^^* You were first talk to you of Australian. I was very happy.
I also happy and exciting about your beautiful photo.Your photo made my twinnies very very beautiful. thkanks!!
Thanks for everything~ *^^*
from Lydia

Anonymous said...

Love these pics...how gorgeous!!