Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Master C

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting baby C. Beautiful baby #2 for Lisa and Craig. I photographed his big brother last year ~ you might remember him? The handsome 'K'... last years shot on the left and this years on the right ~ how time flies!!!!! What a Spunk!!!


His little brother was a joy and cute-to-boot, just like his big brother! Unfortunately I had camera dramas and we have to finish off the shoot tomorrow, but we got some gorgeous images from this session. Please leave a comment and feel free to share this link with friends and family.

See you tomorrow! And thanks again for being so understanding :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby C is just as beautiful as his big brother was as a baby. I love the baby shots of Baby C, don't think I can pick a favourite, and big brother K is a very cute little man. How time flies.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jemma, lisa here.
We just love the pics we are seeing so far. Looking forward to tomorrow and can't wait for see the rest of the pictures.

Once again beautiful work as always.

Lisa & Craig