Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Sweetest Little Princess!!!

Hi everyone!

Just checking in with some new pics of our little Belle. Also trying to display larger pics... forgive me while I play around... hopefully it will work Eventually! HTML is not my specialty unfortunately :)

It is hard to believe that our precious baby girl is 2 months this Sunday! Time flies when you're having fun ~ and we are having a ball :) She is the sweetest little princess and such an easy bub. Jay and Chloe are so beautiful to her..... just have to work on them being nice to eachother!!!

Here is Belle at 5 weeks.... Check out the dimple on her ELBOW in the basket shot!!! She has matching dimples in her chubbly knees too!!!! LOVE :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and yesterday, 7 weeks young...

Photobucket

Isn't she scrumptious :) I wonder if it is possible to kiss a baby TOOOOO much? :)

3 comments:

Aimee Barwick said...

Love Love love her!!!

gardengirl said...

She is the cutest little bundle of joy. Love the big blue eyes. X

deb said...

oh belle!!! Your pics always leave tears in my eyes : ).....