Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet Sweet Newborn Sweetness!!!

Today sweet little Henry visited the studio ~ and he was the perfect model! I must admit, newborns are up there with my favourite thing to photograph :) and Henry was no exception. I got some beautiful images of this tiny man, and am totally in love with this Mummy & Son portrait ~ full of LOVE!

Photobucket


Thanks for bringing your sweet boy to see me Danielle. I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please leave a comment by clicking on the link below and share the link to the blog with family and friends too.
PS>>> I have decided that during my maternity leave, I will try to accomodate any newborn sessions for bubs less than 2 weeks old. It is something that I love to do and the type of session that cannot wait the 6 months that I have taken off. So, if you know of anyone, please feel free to send them my way.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful, I especially love the third photo. Gail

Danielle said...

Hi Jemma,

Thanks so much for taking time out from your maternity leave to take this beautiful photos of our darling Henry. I really appreciate the extra time you took and that you took so much pride in taking the perfect pics so we can always remember how cute and tiny our baby boy was. These pics will be treasured by our whole family. It was lovely to meet you.

Thanks again,

Danielle, Richard and Henry

Wendy said...

Lovely shots of my beautiful daughter and my darling new grandson Henry. These are certainly photos which will be treasured forever by the whole family. (He's just soooo cute!)

gardengirl said...

Beautiful baby, and great shots Jem. Looking forward to seeing more newborns.
Garden Girl X