Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Beautiful Family

Michelle & Matt were made for parenting and they have the most content little 8 week old girl to prove it! Little S was a perfect darling for me today and I got some of my favourite newborn photos to date - thanks S!!!

I went to high school with Michelle and it was my absolute pleasure to take some special photos of their precious family today. They were all so relaxed and natural, making my job a breeze. Thanks guys - I hope you like your Sneak Peek!! Please be sure to leave lots of comments ;)


6 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations Michelle and Matt, your little girl is just beautiful. I bet Nan and GrandDad are just a little bit proud!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jemma for capturing such lovely images of our precious little girl. It was wonderful to see you at work in your new studio, we had a fun & cool time at the shoot. Look forward to seeing more beautiful photos of our bundle of joy. Michelle, Matthew & Shayla

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Shayla you look adorable, you are a very special girl. Michelle had a great time thanks Jemmma. All the best Jim & Sandra aka Grandad & Grandma

racheal said...

Beautiful photos but you have to get the biggest photo possible of that first shot it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! rachx

Anonymous said...

Hello Gorgeous, your a natural, very cool beanie Shayla, so Byron Bay, can't wait to see the rest of the pics, lol Uncle Geoff, Aunty Alana , Mia and Ava xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Very cute Jem.
Leigh X