Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sweet Expectations

Today I had a special 'client' enter the studio ... my little sister K. She is such a glamour, even with only 2 weeks to go in her pregnancy! [Not fair I know!!!!!!!!!] I simply cannot wait to meet my precious nephew - Not long to go now :)

Hope you like them K :) xxx



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautifully done.
Congratulations on another
fab shoot.
Can't wait to meet master A.
Garden girl. X

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous. x

Anonymous said...

Some may call me a supermodel..... Some would say the photographer is a genius!!
Love them, thanks Jem
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Supermodel all the way :)
xxx

Gail said...

Love the shots Jem, love the model also but I am biased.
Hope we are looking at shots of Baby I sooner rather than later!!!
Gail

racheal said...

fabulous shots to have. love the no 2 and 4 very nice! congratulations and all the best for the big day!! rachx

Anonymous said...

Phew! At least I got to see piccies of Krista preggers as he's going to be popping out in just a few days and I only just found out!!! (I won't be missing the next pregnancy!!). Krista looks stunning as always...gorgeous photos! Can't wait to meet little mini-Mike on the weekend! xx maja

Anonymous said...

Wow Jem, you captured such a special time in Krista's life, she is glowing!
But you do such a beautiful job of capturing that anyways....
xxox Mel