Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Perfection!!!

On Tuesday I was thrilled to meet little baby G ~ the first-born for our gorgeous friends Stu & Gerrie. She was the sweetest little princess with the best head of hair :) Pure perfection :) And yep, I'm totally clucky once again.

Enjoy each and every minute guys. She is so incredibly precious!!!

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek... Don't forget to leave me some lovin in the comments section below ;)

xxx





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jemma - I'm speechless! Absolutely beautiful - looking at these pictures, i can't believe she is our daughter. In the second photo she is totally her father, however the third (if i had to pick) is my favourite - she looks so peaceful!
Thank you so very very much!

Gail said...

Congratulations Gerrie and Stu,
How cute is she, love the hair. She certainly does resemble her Dad, I think especially in the third shot.
Make the most of this time, they are tiny for such a short time.
Gail

Anonymous said...

The pictures of my granddaughter are truly breath taking, they are just glorious. You have done an awesome job Jemma capturing Grace the way you have. I just love the whole three photo's .
Sue and Tom

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much we wish we could see Grace in person. However, these photo's so capture her, it feels as though you could pick her up from the page. Well done Jemma. We hope to meet you one day.
Michelle and Mark, UK

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute. X
Garden girl