Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gorgeous Girls!

How adorable are my cousin's little girls??? We squished in a little mini-session on Sunday. Miss A has the most amazing porcelein skin I have ever seen and Miss Z has a melt-your-heart smile.... plus they both have beautiful blue eyes!!!! Pretty, pretty, just like their Mummy. And, I am clucky once again ;)

Hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek! Please leave a comment :)



4 comments:

Gail said...

Just beautiful Jemma, what a shame they had to go home!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Will definitely order some. WHat beautiful girls I have!!! Thanks for these Jem.

xx
See you Thursday
Love Vanessa

racheal said...

very cute good job jemma love the beanie on bub and beautiful eyes on that sweet little girl! rachx

Anonymous said...

Another successful shute.
Once again, perfect models.
Leigh X