Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, November 8, 2008

Glamour, Glamour!!!

Well, after weeks of postponing due to our notorious afternoon summer downfalls, I finally got to shoot the gorgoeously-glamorous Kylie yesterday :) In true super-model style, she even stood out in the rain [that of course decided to join us!!] for the last part of the shoot! Thanks love x

This is definitely an area of photography that I would like to do more of. I wish my own gorgeous ;) glamour shots that I had taken the year I turned 21 were this funky! Anyway, to encourage all you gorgeous girls out there, I am offering half price sessions if you book before the end of February 2009. Sessions will be scheduled for 2009 as most of my 2008 spots are now full :) So if you want some hot photos of you, for you, or someone special, round up your wardrobe and call me :)
Hope you like your Sneak Peek Kylie! Feel free to leave me a comment x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww looks good! haha turns out i don't look bad in photos!
ur awesome Gem!
xx

Gail said...

The photos are great, love the location and the model is just beautiful. Love the blue dress!
Gail

racheal said...

great job jem, very funky the last shot is beautiful!!
rachx