Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, November 26, 2008

True Beauty :)

Last Friday I was asked to take some Formal photos of J ... she has the most unbelievable eyes I have ever seen and looked absolutely stunning all frocked up for her big night!

Hope you had an amazing night J - you looked amazing!!!!!!!! Just sharing one of my favourites. Please leave a comment :)


3 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Jem
I have to agree, exquisite eyes in a beautiful young lady.
Gail

Anonymous said...

hey Gem
thanks so much the pic looks great cant wait to see them all. xox

Anonymous said...

shes a cuteee
xx