Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, November 24, 2008

A fine family :)

Today one of my best friends & I hit the city for an urban shoot with her gorgeous family. We found some awesome spots and got some awesome shots too ;) Little H wasn't feeling it in the beginning, but by the end of the day he was a true star ~ they both were! So thank-you gorgeous ones :)

The pressure was certainly on me ..... Jodie is a photographer herself!! So fingers crossed she will be pleased with the results :) I am!
Don't forget to leave me a comment! I LOVE comments :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jemma, My Beautiful gorgeous friend, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!
I have tears in my eyes, I Love the last one especially I'm getting a HUGE canvas of it!!!!
Thank you sooooooo much, you will put me out of business. hehehehe
Love ya Jodie xxxxxunconsc

Anonymous said...

Ok I just had to make another comment... Thank you so much AGAIN for getting me such a beautiful shot of my kids TOGETHER!!! Yay...I think I'll need a canvas of that one too!!!!
OMG I am THRILLED, knew they would be good but you have BLOWN me out of the water! :)

Gail said...

Wow Jodie, love your hair it looks great. Love the location and the photos are beautiful. How about little Mr H on his own, adorable, and the family shots are so cute.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Great location for the shoot Jem, and lovely photos.
I can see why Jodie is so excited.
Garden Girl X