Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brown Eyed Girl!

This morning I had a great session with Kristen and her beautiful little girl Miss P. It was lots of fun - P has the gorgeous combination of olive skin with big chocolate eyes. She brought along lots of clothing changes [yeah!!!] and we captured some lovely shots. Of course we had to get some special Mummy & Daughter shots too!

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peeks girls! Please leave me a comment ;)




3 comments:

racheal said...

beautiful brown eyes nice photos jem! rachx

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Jem.
How lucky to have such a cute model.
Garden Girl X

Gail said...

What a sweet little girl, K and her Mum and Dad must be so proud.
Can't believe she is growing up so fast!
Gail